I want to find out more about my NGAYI Hair Care Products:
- What is Cetyl alcohol and why is it in the ‘Conditioning Mask’?
- Cetyl alcohol acts as a moisturiser in our products by helping bind moisture to the skin. It is a fatty alcohol and can also act as an emulsifier, giving proper texture to our products. Not only is it considered safe and nontoxic for use on the skin and hair, but it's also not drying or irritating like other types of alcohol
- Glycerin, or glycerol, is known to be one of the most effective humectants. It draws in moisture to the hair and scalp. It has been added to our product as it has shown to be beneficial for dry or damaged hair
- What is Guar Gum and why is it in the ‘Conditioning Mask’?
- Guar gum is a galactomannan polysaccharide extracted from guar beans that has thickening and stabilising properties. It has been added to our product to improve the texture.
- Do your products contain palm oil?
- None of our products contain palm oil.
- Are your products nut free?
- All of the hair products are nut free however, some of our ingredient suppliers handle nuts so we cannot guarantee that there are no traces of nuts in our chocolate. Because of this our products are not suitable for nut allergy sufferers.
- Are your products alcohol free?
- Are your products sulphate free?
- Are your products paraben free?
- What is SLS and can it be found in your products?
- SLS is the abbreviation for Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, none of our products contains SLS.
- Our jars are made out of rPET plastic (recycled polyethylene terephthalate) which is recycled plastic from consumer waste.
- Our pouches are made from 100% polyethylene (PE).
- NGAYI’s packaging is 100% recyclable.